LBI Real Estate Seminar
Learn What Makes LBI Such a Good Investment
The LBI Real Estate Seminar is researched, designed and constantly updated for potential buyers and current homeowners to become knowledgeable about the latest market trends on LBI, understand how to use this knowledge to their advantage and obtain a comprehensive understanding of the unique nature of the LBI real estate marketplace.
Best of all — The Seminar is absolutely FREE!
This Seminar is a Power Point presentations with ample handouts and plenty of encouragement for a lively Q&A session.
If there is no Seminar scheduled that fits your time table, we would be happy to accommodate you with your own personal One-on-One Seminar.
We can also tailor the Seminar for your particular points of interest. Feel free to contact us or use the form below to set up a convenient time to discuss the areas of concentration that would be of interest to you.
REAL ESTATE Seminar designed for those who are contemplating purchasing or selling a home on LBI. A great place to get started! Also valuable for current homeowners who wish to learn more about 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, current market statistics and other factors that may affect the current & future value of their LBI property.
A quote from one of our attendees and now a happy homeowner on LBI: “ Glad to see you are still running those Seminars in the Summer. That’s what got us started looking (and buying a house) in Beach Haven! We owe you a big “thank you” for showing us that it was not an impossible dream!” B.C., Beach Haven
- Latest LBI Stats – Historic Overview, Current Conditions & Forecast for 2023
- LBI Rental Market – Also will be more challenging – how to stay competitive
- Tax Advantages – Second Home vs. Investment, Tax changes made and proposed
- 1031 Tax Exchanges – Postpone taxes on the sale of your rental property
- Flood Insurance – Update on New Rates from FEMA Risk Rating 2.0
- Other Local ‘Hot Buttons’ – Ocean Wind Farm, Flooding, Zoning for residential & commercial building over the six municipalities
- Strategies for Sellers and Buyers – Get the most out of this changing market
- Question & Answer Period – For any topics not covered
Date: Columbus Day Weekend, Saturday Oct.7th
Time: 3 PM
Place: Sand Dollar Real Estate office building
LBI Real Estate Seminar Reservation Form
(Use the form below to make your reservation on line or call Pat at 609-494-1130)