LBI Real Estate Seminar
Learn What Makes LBI Such a Good Investment
The LBI Real Estate Seminar is researched, designed and constantly updated for potential buyers and current homeowners to become knowledgeable about the latest market trends on LBI, understand how to use this knowledge to their advantage and obtain a comprehensive understanding of the unique nature of the LBI real estate marketplace.
Best of all — The Seminar is absolutely FREE!
This Seminar is a Power Point presentations with ample handouts and plenty of encouragement for a lively Q&A session.
If there is no Seminar scheduled that fits your time table, we would be happy to accommodate you with your own personal One-on-One Seminar.
We can also tailor the Seminar for your particular points of interest. Feel free to contact us or use the form below to set up a convenient time to discuss the areas of concentration that would be of interest to you.
REAL ESTATE Seminar designed for those who are contemplating purchasing a home on LBI. A great place to get started! Also valuable for current homeowners who wish to learn more about 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, current market statistics and other factors that may affect the current & future value of their LBI property.
A quote from one of our attendees and now a happy homeowner on LBI: “ Glad to see you are still running those Seminars in the Summer. That’s what got us started looking (and buying a house) in Beach Haven! We owe you a big “thank you” for showing us that it was not an impossible dream!” B.C., Beach Haven
Seminars are scheduled throughout the summer months and on Chowerfest Weekend and Presidents’ Weekend
NEXT ONE SCHEDULED:
Dates: Wednesdays, July 11, 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15 or 22nd
Time: 3 PM
Place: N. 3rd & Long Beach Boulevard, Surf City – (Across from Tuckerton Lumber)
Flood Policy Update – How do the new rules affect LBI and how to determine your Base Flood Elevation. Should you raise, rebuild or sell?
- LBI MarkeTrends, Current & Future Analysis – follow our charts to see the various cycles of LBI real estate
- Latest Sales & Market Statistics – discussion of the latest market stats and their impact today and tomorrow
- Tax Advantages – why an investment on LBI still outperforms most others and discussion of the new Tax Reform Act of 2018
- Second Home vs. Investment Property – IRS definition & what it means to you
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges – a great tool – pay no taxes when you sell
- Financing Options – historical low rates with new rules
- Local and State Regulations – make sure you build or renovate to the current codes
- LBI Rental Market – the changes you most need to know about
- “Question & Answer” Period – for what we didn’t discuss
(Use the form below to make your reservation on line or call Pat at 609-494-1130, seating is limited.)