Rental Homeowner Information
Greetings from the Beach!
Sand Dollar Real Estate covers all of LBI and offers you:
- Over 30 years LBI summer rental experience.
- ‘Personal interview’ to be sure your home and guest are a good match. No automatic bookings.
- Free Virtual Tour/Flyer of your property, uploaded to various internet sites.
- Free loaded ‘goody bag’ for your guests. Our gift to you and your guest!
- Hands on, we do our best to resolve issues immediately and we are open 7 days a week. For after hours, all guests are given their agent’s cell phone number.
- Our office is only 12 blocks from the Causeway, so guests will find it easy to check in and out.
- Offer ‘Express Check-In’ to get our guests to their vacation home faster.
- Free Rental Review to be sure your property is receiving it’s max in income.
New this year, 5% Rental Program.
For those homeowners who wish to be more involved in selecting their guests and avoid NJ taxes.
Click here to learn more.
2019 Rental Authorization
(To make it easy for you, all our forms and information can be filled out online and/or be downloaded)
Please click on the highlighted links for your copy of our 2019 Rental Authorizations
2019 Rental Authorization- (you can type in your information; however, the form can not be saved, you need to print it out)
New Jersey Law Against Discrimination – all rental homeowner’s are require to read and abide by this NJ law
Print out a copy of the Authorization, fill it in completely and you can return it to us either by:
Ø faxing it back to us at 609-494-5151
Ø scan a completed copy and email to: SandDollaronLBI@att.net or
Ø snail mail it to: 217 N Long Beach Boulevard, Surf City, NJ 08008
Not sure your home is ‘rental ready’. Request a rental review.
Perhaps it time to consider parting with your LBI real estate property? Maybe you would like an Online Market Evaluation.
Here is the first step for you to take in this decision process. Answer a few questions about your property and you will be emailed back a detailed report chock full of information about the current state of the market, including a clear analysis explaining your property’s price range of value, detailed information about your competition for sale, under contract and recent sales. A must for every homeowner to stay on top of their investment.